- 12/5/2013 - CORE I-4: Day in the Life
- 12/5/2013 - CORE H6: Child Welfare Practice in a Multicultural Environment
- 12/10/2013 - CORE H6: Court Procedures
- 12/6/2013 - CORE I-5: CWS/CMS Placement
- 12/6/2013 - CWS/CMS: Intro to CWS/CMS & Client Services
- 12/13/2013 - CWS/CMS: Referral & Intake / Referral Investigation & Closure
Groups & Meetings
- No Upcoming Trainings
- Implementing Family-Centered, Strengths-Based, and Safety-Organized Approaches in Child Welfare Practice: Reflections and Recommendations »
Click here for the full document Click here to see all SOP Resources
- New Job Opportunities Available at Bay Area Academy »
Click Here to see the postings!
- The Science of Training and Development in Organizations: What Matters in Practice »
Salas Tannenbaum kraiger Smith-Jentsch 2012 best practice in training
- Get Resources On The Go! »
Use our mobile website on your phone to access up to date resources, transfer of learning tools, and more! Click here using your smartphone!