About the California Common Core
Common Core 3.0 Content Overview
Core 3.0 Resource Documents
- SW-Passport_BAA_08242017 – Core Passport for Social Workers to track completions.
- Core 2.0 to 3.0 Crosswalk – This document will help you determine what Core 3.0 is needed to complete a Core 2.0 requirement.
- Core 2.5 to 3.0_Make up Matrix – This document will help you determine what Core 3.0 is needed to complete a Core 2.5 requirement.
- CC3.0 Prerequisite_Sequencing Document November 2016
More Information: http://calswec.berkeley.edu/common-core-30
- PREPARATION REQUIREMENTS FOR CC3.0 TRAINERS (March 2018)
- http://calswec.berkeley.edu/trainer-development – Link to CalSWEC website resources for Common Core 3.0 Trainer development and support.
- Common Core 3.0 Quarterly Update form – To provide feedback to CalSWEC on Common Core 3.0, please complete this form.
- FA Passport to Common Core 3.0 Field Activities
- http://calswec.berkeley.edu/transfer-learning-tol-resources – County examples of transfer of learning (TOL) resources.